Looks Pretty Good To Me...

there is a number of small things /

Friday, June 29, 2007

Saw the Sicko movie. Hope I never get sick in the U.S. it is too much of a liability.

I am reading the book The Remains of the Day.

Noah Cicero's book is written with a sort of intensity I am not accostomed to. It is philosophical, but in a very essential way, like the philosophy is more of the essence of him than something that has been intellectually cultivated. Lines in the book remind me of an amateur gunslinger taking aim at your heart and preparing to fire.

The book is what happens in the gunslinger's mind as he lines his sights.

Calm, kind of.

And if you breathe the wrong way, or if you breathe at all, you miss.

I hope this chinatown bus is straight tomorrow morning, that nothing gets fucked up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home